Advertising rates and data
Advertising in each issue of Marina World and Marina World Suppliers & Services is a proven way to promote your products and services to a marina specific fully audited international readership.
Call Julia Hallam on +44 (0) 1621 855890 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org for full details on current advertisement rates and special discounts.
Advertising artwork requirements
- Full colour complete digital artwork in CMYK high resolution PDFs are strongly recommended. EPS, TIF or JPG file formats are also acceptable. All files must be at 300 dpi or 115 dpcm resolution. No film or bromides.
- CMYK artwork only. Advertisements in RGB or other colourspace, or that contain specials/spot colours, Pantones etc., will be rejected.
- Embedded images should be at least 300 dpi or 115 dpcm at 100% size. Images used on websites will normally be at only 72 dpi – too low in resolution for high quality print.
- All fonts/typefaces must be embedded in PDFs and the text converted to outlines for EPS files.
- If images are colour critical, please supply a high quality proof to help us ensure accurate colour reproduction.
- Please name files clearly using no more than 32 characters including spaces. Do not use MS DOS characters such as ‘/’ or ‘@’ as they can truncate the filename and cause problems.
- Name your files in this way- name of Advertiser (followed by) Issue Number or Date of Publication of Marina World. For example- “Jones Boat Hoists January February 2013”.
- Do not send artwork in ‘native applications’, such as Word or Photoshop. It is unlikely that we will have the same application, version or plug-ins etc., and we will not be able to process your advertisement.
- Do not send images embedded in Word documents. These are only embedded at low resolution and are unsuitable for quality printing.
- Do not use Word or PowerPoint to create your advertisement artwork. The images will be of poor quality.
- By email: to email@example.com. The maximum total file size of all attachments in any one email should not exceed 10Mb. To send larger files, please contact
Electronic advertising link (digital editions)
Each issue of Marina World is published on marinaworld.com using page turning software. Readers can click on any email and website addresses on your advertisement to link direct to you. To ensure this works correctly, we recommend that you supply your artwork in PDF file format with embedded links. Please check the links before sending us your advertisement.